A.I.D. Centauri Head Gear is one of the Head Gear Armor in The Surge 2. A.I.D. Centauri Head Gear provides 12 defense, 33 stability and consumes 3 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
This lightweight A.I.D. Centauri gear is made for mobility and flexibilit. Pilots of Metal Armor mech-walkers can still reach all controls in their cockpits and retain full frontal visibility, and it's perfect for officers who need to able to react nimbly
Where to find A.I.D. Centauri Head Gear
- A.I.D. Centauri Head Gear can be found by performing a finishing blow on Major General Ezra Shields head in phase two.
- Can be purchase from Dr. Sorensson after you defeat Major General Ezra Shields.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Causes continuously channeled drone attacks to increase in damage the longer they are channeled
- Full (6 pieces): When striking an enemy with a melee attack, damage is increased for a short time. Subsequent attacks can stack this effect multiple times
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
A.I.D. Centauri Head Gear Upgrade Table
|MK II||19||Nano Defense +7|
|MK IV||25||Damage - Armored +2%|
|MK VI||29||Damage - Unarmored +4%|
|MK VIII||32||Damage - Unarmored +4%|
|MK X||35||Poison Defense +14|