A.I.D. Eclipse Body Gear is one of the Body Gear Armor in The Surge 2. A.I.D. Eclipse Body Gear provides 71 defense, 107 stability and consumes 7 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
A.I.D. Eclipse gear is top-of-the-line defensive equipment, built to sustain high damage from enemies foreign and domestic. Multiple layers of ablative poly-compounds protect from physical and explosive trauma,while miniaturized repeller tech keeps the worst of the growing nanite threat at bay.
Where to find A.I.D. Eclipse Body Gear
- A.I.D. Eclipse Body Gear can be found at Downtown Jericho City and A.I.D. Command from A.I.D. Eclipse Officers.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Increases Impact while wielding any hammer weapon
- Full (6 pieces): Increases damage while all batteries are charged
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
A.I.D. Eclipse Body Gear Upgrade Table
|MK II||91||Physical Defense +1|
|MK IV||104||Electric Defense +7|
|MK VI||116||Physical Defense +2|
|MK VIII||123||Electric Defense +10|
|MK X||135||Physical Defense +2|