A.I.D. Hound Combat Information
- They have a short patrol route until the player is spotted nearby
- At a distance they can launch a grenade projectile that causes damage even if blocked..
- At a distance, they can also launch a powerful pounce attack that causes damage even if blocked (it can be effectively evaded).
- At close range, it makes swipe attacks with either front leg or it's tail.
A.I.D. Hound Location
- Can be first encountered behind the second security gate by Gideon Plaza guarding the route to Gateway Bravo.
A.I.D Hound Gear, Weapon and Implants
- Front legs can be damaged & cut off to find the A.I.D. 'Warhound' heavy duty weapon.
- The tail can be damaged & cut off to find the Ancillary Core +12 implant.
- After the 1st recovery, additional drops will be salvaged for Tire IV Implant circuitry (NG).
- A.I.D. Hounds have a chance to drop Grenade Drone consumable items.
A.I.D. Hound Notes & Tips
- The first Hound encountered by the Gideon Plaza security gate & medbay can be quickly farmed for tier 4 implant materials to upgrade preferred implants.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!