A.I.D. Ronin Set is a Set in The Surge 2. A.I.D. Ronin Set is composed of 6 different Gear parts that provide additional bonuses when equipped together. A.I.D. Ronin Set provides a Partial Bonus "Carry 5 additional Omni-Cells" with 3 pieces equipped, and a Full Bonus "Horizontal charged attacks with one-handed weapons gain increased range" with 6 pieces equipped.
Sometimes a standard squad of A.I.D. enforcers are too much of a blunt tool for subtle wetworks operations, requiring the deployment of operatives with a more delicate touch. Utilizing advanced stealth features from JAGUAR gear, the special forces in the A.I.D Ronin Squad are a force to be reckoned with.
A.I.D. Ronin Set Parts
Where to find A.I.D. Ronin Set
A.I.D. Ronin Set parts must be crafted individually. You need to find enemies that are using the piece of Gear you want and cut off that limb or open the locked door in A.I.D. Command with the Ronin Keycard in order to acquire the schematics. You can learn more in crafting.
- Can be found at Downtown Jericho City and A.I.D. Command after defeating Major General Ezra Shields.
- In order to open a locked door in A.I.D. Command that contains all schematics for the Ronin set, you need to survive all 3 Ronin encounters. Dying to an ambush makes the squad you died to despawn for the current playthrough, making the door inaccessible.
- After defeating Major General Ezra Shields, you will be ambushed by members of the A.I.D. Ronin Squad, who try to avenge their superior's death. The first encounter takes place in Downtown Jericho City at the intersection leading to Port Nixon and Gideon Plaza, near the stairs to Seaside Court. You will hear the Ronin Squad members confront you verbally. After defeating the first Ronin, the other one will disappear and you will find the audio log Ronin Honor 2/5.
All of the following steps may only be possible after Brother Eli has acquired the spark, further testing is necessary.
- Following Brother Eli after the Matriarch Celeste boss fight will lead to the Plaza in front of the Cloud 9 Bar in Downtown Jericho City. Here you will be ambushed once again by two Officers of the Ronin squad. Finishing one forces the other Ronin to retreat. After the encounter you can find the audio log Ronin Honor 3/5 on the ground.
- An important encounter is accessible in the Canal Back Alleys of Downtown Jericho City. You can get to this area by crossing the bridge over the canal near the first Medbay in Jericho City where you meet Warren at the beginning of the game. At the end of the bridge, turn right through the breakable containers and climb the stairs. Head into the building and go further up. At the end of the stairs turn carefully left and you can spot the lingering Ronin Officer on the roof, consumed by Nanites, wielding the Infected Aeterna. Cut his arm to acquire the weapon. Upon death, the enemy drops the Canal Keycard. This keycard allows you to open a storage container located right below the roof the Ronin was guarding. This Ronin Squad member is the only one respawning.
- The last encounter happens upon entering A.I.D. Command after Brother Eli. Right in the first area the Ronin will spawn behind the obstacle and start adressing the player before attacking. Since he is alone, he can easily be dealt with. This encounter may be bugged, if you enter A.I.D. Command via Gateway Bravo and not using the way Eli took. He will drop the audio log Ronin Honor 4/5.
- For Ronin Honor 1/5 move towards the sewer canal. The log is next to a barrel.
The Ronin Keycard can be used just before the Goddess Helena boss fight in an A.I.D. tent at the right. The closed door is now accessible, provided the player has the Ronin Keycard. In the room behind the door, the full A.I.D. Ronin Set blueprints can be picked up, along with the audio log Ronin Honor 5/5.
A.I.D. Ronin Set Notes and Tips
- Notes and Tips 1
- Notes and Tips 2
- Notes and Tips 3
Builds that use A.I.D. Ronin Set
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
A.I.D. Ronin Set Gallery