Archangel's Helm is one of the Head Gear Armor in The Surge 2. Archangel's Helm provides 59 defense, 52 stability and consumes 5 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
Brother Eli was a mighty leader of his faith and a paragon to his followers... a true prophet of the Spark. And yet, he was laid low by a mysterious survivor, one who followed the path of a young girl who became host to a power so great that Eli became obsessed, convincing himself that wielding her power was his true destiny. This armor is a manifestation of the impenetrable bulwark that is the true faith - faith in oneself, faith in one's fellow man, and faith in a better future for everyone.
Where to find Archangel's Helm
- Archangel's Helm schematic is added to your inventory if you spare Archangel Eli after defeating him or bought from vendors in NG+.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Significantly increases all elemental damage.
- Full (6 pieces): Performing a finishing sequence unleashes elemental forces around you.
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
- Sense Archangel set is an end game item and can't be used in the first play through MK I - MK X is irrelevant and starts at MK XI when you start a NG+
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3