Chrysalis Leg Gear is one of the Legs Gear Armor in The Surge 2. Chrysalis Leg Gear provides 20 defense, 47 stability and consumes 4 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
Composed of an unkown allot, this 'Chrysalis' gear becomes rigidly deflective the instant an impact is sensed. It was constructed by an unknown process, but is undeniably imitative of the form of a human in an Exo-Rig. Some components appear to gradually shift and reform, as if the gear was at one point alive...
Where to find Chrysalis Leg Gear
- Chrysalis Leg Gear can be found at all locations after you defeat Major General Ezra Shields from Chrysalis enemies.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Nano Damage +20
- Full (6 pieces): Killing enemies increases damage for a moderate duration. Subsequent kills can stack this effect multiple times
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
Chrysalis Leg Gear Upgrade Table
|MK II||32||Fire Defense +7|
|MK IV||41||Electric Defense +7|
|MK VI||47||Evade StaminaConsumption -4%|
|MK VIII||52||Run StaminaConsumption -7%|
|MK X||56||Run StaminaConsumption -10%|