Dark Prophecy Head Plate is one of the Head Gear Armor in The Surge 2. Dark Prophecy Head Plate provides 33 defense, 52 stability and consumes 4 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
Brother Eli was a mighty leader of his faith and a paragon to his followers... a true prophet of the Spark. And yet, he was laid low by a mysterious survivor, one who followed the path of a young girl who became host to a power so great that Eli became obsessed, convincing himself that wielding her power was his true destiny. This armor is a manifestation of the desire of strenght and authority that lurks in the hearts of all humankind, the beguiling voice that whispers, "I could fix everything, if only i had the power..."
Where to find Dark Prophecy Head Plate
- Dark Prophecy Head Plate with all other schematics of the set are added to your inventory if you kill Archangel Eli after defeating him. Or you can purchase it from Molly Fox after you sparing him in previous game. You can also get it by cutting off Brother Eli(Revived)'s head.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Triggering nano affliction on enemies restores health
- Full (6 pieces): Performing a finishing sequence unleashes elemental forces around you
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
Dark Prophecy Head Plate Upgrade Table
|MK II||41||Damage - Armored +2%|
|MK IV||47||Damage - Unarmored +4%|
|MK VI||51||Damage - Unarmored +4%|
|MK VIII||54||Nano Defense +10|
|MK X||57||Fire Defense +14|