EAGLE Body Gear is one of the Body Gear Armor in The Surge 2. EAGLE Body Gear provides 32 defense, 76 stability and consumes 6 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
EAGLE gear is a mainstay of rapid-response Search and Rescue squads deployed to industrial accidents and natural disasters. Light, strong, and durable, EAGLE gear enables S&R specialists to move swiftly as they step into danger, heroically braving unknown hazards.
Where to find EAGLE Body Gear
- EAGLE Body Gear can be found at the CREO Institute of Technology after defeating Matriarch Celeste. They can be found in the area where the helicopter is located.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Prevents the decay of 1 battery
- Full (6 pieces): When health falls below 25%, automatically consumes 1 battery to restore health
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
EAGLE Body Gear Upgrade Table
|MK II||50||Electric Defense +7|
|MK IV||66||Physical Defense +1|
|MK VI||75||Stamina Consumption -4%|
|MK VIII||82||Stamina Consumption -4%|
|MK X||89||Nano Defense +14|