Electricity Damage in The Surge 2 is an Offensive Stat. Electricity Damage is determined by Weapons and applies Electricity Damage to the characters attacks. Using higher level Weapons or upgrading them, can provide with additional Electricity Damage.
Electricity Damage Effect
- Electricity Damage applied to a target will build up a status bar. When the bar is filled, it will immobilize or slow the target for few seconds. When the player is affected they cannot attack, sprint, or evade, but they can still block. Electricity does additional damage vs robotics.
Sources of Electricity Damage
- Dark Prophecy or Archangel's full set(zap nearby enemies for a while after executing enemy with weapon that inflict electricity damage)
- SPARK Fanatic's full set(slamming the ground produce electrical explosions)
- electrically charged wet/metal ground
Equipments that provide effective protection against Electricity Damage
- Liquidator full/partial set
- SCARAB full set
Notes and Tips:
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!