Fractal Reaver is one of the Single-Rigged Weapons in The Surge 2. Fractal Reaver deals 84 raw damage and has 24 impact. It provides 110% attack speed, +80% energy gain and consumes 100% stamina. Weapons can be found from Enemies and/or Bosses, and can be found inside Chests.
A preternaturally sharp blade formed out of an unknown alloy, constructed by an unknown process. Its internal structure appears to be small-scale repeating patter, giving it exceptional strength without being as heavy as similar man-made implements. The Fractal Reaver grows warm when it is wielded, as if absorbing energy through means not yet understood..
Where to find Fractal Reaver
- Fractal Reaver can be found at A.I.D. Command before the fight (but after the door signed as "major turning point") against Major General Ezra Shields inside a nanite chest.
Notes and Tips
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
- While it deals moderate damage compared to other weapons of the same class, its attack speed makes it a good choice. Paired with its impact and Nano buildup, it can dish out quite a lot of damage if used properly.
- Its stamina consumption is on the lower end of the Single-Rigged spectrum.
- It is weaker than its counterpart in the first game.
Builds That Use This Weapon
See Builds page for other weapons and combinations.
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
Fractal Reaver Upgrade Table
|MK II||104||Physical Damage +5|
|MK IV||142||Energy Gain +5%|
|MK VI||194||Stamina Consumption -6%|
|MK VIII||267||Attack Speed +2%|
|MK X||377||Physical Damage +10|