LYNX Arm Gear is one of the Arms Gear Armor in The Surge 2. LYNX Arm Gear provides 14 defense, 43 stability and consumes 3 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
LYNX gear is third-generation CREO Exo-Rig technology, boasting a lightweight construction and ease of use that guarantees flexibility. Micro-laminated alloy surfaces and modest Core Power requirements make for a versatile set of gear
Where to find LYNX Arm Gear
- LYNX Arm Gear can be found at Underground from Infected Lynx enemies.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Reduces Stamina Cost of performing evasive moves.
- Full (6 pieces): Killing enemies increases Attack Speed for a moderate duration. Subsequent kills can stack this effect multiple times
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
LYNX Arm Gear Upgrade Table
|MK II||26||Impact +3%|
|MK IV||34||AttackSpeed +1%|
|MK VI||40||AttackSpeed +2%|
|MK VIII||45||Nano Defense +10|
|MK X||49||Fire Defense +14|