MG Centurion is a DLC One-Handed Weapon in The Surge 2. MG Centurion MK I deals 109 raw damage and has 19 impact. It provides 105% attack speed, +45% energy gain and 90% stamina consumption. Weapons can be found from Enemies and/or Bosses, and can be found inside Chests.
With the MG Centurion, CREO transformed a military grade anti-personnel weapon into a dual-application industrial tool. Because its high-energy cutting blade can slice through common materials with ease (including flesh and bone), extensive safety certifications must be obtained in order to acquire a Centurion unit.
Where to find MG Centurion
- Available with the Public Enemy Weapon Pack DLC
- Can be obtained from an enemy in Underground, on the road to C.I.T., after Major General Ezra Shields fight (World phase 2). The guy's dual-wielding MG Centurion & another nanite weapon.
- C.I.T Basement : Top stairs after the area (Cave) where you can fight 2 time Delver Echo Alpha.
Their is 2 enemy before this one wielding the Centurion (1 Defragged Splitcleaver, 1 Reinforced Crusher). BE CAREFUL he his similar to the enemy wielding "Defraged Splitcleaver" you have cut 2 min ago,
and the second one (which is the 3rd enemy you meet in this area) you encounter seem to wield also the "Splitcleaver" but in fact it is the MG CENTURION.
After examinating him, he seems to wield both weapons, MG Centurion in right hand, and the BIG axe of the Defragged Splicleaver in his left hand. Still easy to miss it if you don't look closely.
Notes and Tips
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
- Special Moves:
Builds That Use This Weapon
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
MG Centurion Upgrade Table
|MK II||130||-2% Stamina Consumption|
|MK VI||272||+2% Attack Speed|
|MK X||559||+3% Attack Speed|