MG Cerberus Arm Gear is one of the Arms Gear Armor in The Surge 2. MG Cerberus Arm Gear provides 51 defense, 90 stability and consumes 6 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
"A paramilitary gear set that MG calls ""the ultimate in anti-personnel combat gear"". Highly durable with multiple layers of ablative composites, Cerberus gear can absorb some serious punishment."
Where to find MG Cerberus Arm Gear
- MG Cerberus Arm Gear can be found at Downtown Jericho City and A.I.D. Command from A.I.D. Cerberus Officer enemies.
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Increases defense while 3 or more batteries are filled, and increases defense more while 5 or more batteries are filled
- Full (6 pieces): Increases damage while 3 or more batteries are filled, and increases damage more while 5 or more batteries are filled
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
MG Cerberus Arm Gear Upgrade Table
|MK II||62||Poison Defense +7|
|MK IV||71||Electric Defense +7|
|MK VI||77||AttackSpeed +2%|
|MK VIII||82||Impact +4%|
|MK X||86||AttackSpeed +3%|