Rusty Ravager is a DLC Hammer Weapon in The Surge 2. Rusty Ravager deals 108 raw damage and has 24 impact. It provides 90% attack speed, +55% energy gain and consumes 95% stamina. Weapons can be found from Enemies and/or Bosses, and can be found inside Chests.
A bulky, powerful staff designed by a pirate called Proto. After a system failure, Proto broke away from the COLLECTIVE, developed the capacity for individual thought and designed his own weapon. Not long after, he was expelled, humiliated and almost killed. This powerful melee scepter remains a testament to his ingenuity.
Where to find Rusty Ravager
- DLC Weapon of The Kraken Expansion DLC.
- Rusty Ravager can be otbained by cutting off the right arm of Hammer Pirates at the VBS Krakow.
Notes and Tips
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
- Special Moves:
- The Rusty Ravager was created by Proto according to description.
- Is the highest raw damage weapon in the game at MK XX at 1,075 raw damage.
Builds That Use This Weapon
See Builds page for other weapons and combinations.
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
Rusty Ravager Upgrade Table
|MK II||129||+5% Energy Gain|
|MK IV||188||+1 Impact|
|MK VI||274||+5% Energy Gain|