Strongarm Twin Blade
Strongarm Twin Blade is a DLC One-Handed Weapon in The Surge 2. Strongarm Twin Blade Mk. I deals 86 raw damage and has 17 mpact. It provides 90% attack speed, +45% energy gain and consumes 95% stamina. Weapons can be found from Enemies and/or Bosses, and can be found inside Chests.
There's only one thing better than a sharp blade: Multiple sharp blades! Hunter legends Jordan Black and Hawke came up with his sleak, twin-rigged design to symbolize a newfound sense of union between all hunters. Just Remember - don't underestimate your comrades or you'll get cut.
Where to find Strongarm Twin Blade
- Available with the Public Enemy Weapon Pack DLC
- Can be found at Gideon's Rock. Follow the Boar Trailhead and you'll find a Hunter wielding this weapon.
- Can also be found wielded by a Hunter at the Cougar Trailhead
Notes and Tips
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
- Special Moves:
Builds That Use This Weapon
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
Strongarm Twin Blade Upgrade Table
|MK IV||160||+5% Energy Gain|
|MK VI||233||+2 Impact|
|MK VIII||341||+10% Energy Gain|