Technogenesis Head Gear is one of the Head Gear Armor in The Surge 2. Technogenesis Head Gear provides 15 defense, 29 stability and consumes 3 Core Power. Armor can be crafted by obtaining schematics from Enemies. You can learn more on the Crafting page.
Nanites are able to transform human bodies into something both more and less human, replacing the host cell-by-cell until only living nanotechnology remains, able to alter its own aggregate form to react to nearby threats. But on the downside, the nanites also replace all brain matter of its host, so entering into a voluntary symbiotic relationship with the nanites is not to be recommended...
Where to find Technogenesis Head Gear
- Technogenesis Head Gear can be found at The Great Wall from Technogenesis enemies.
- In NG+, it can be fond it at all locations from Technogenesis enemies.
- Location/Enemy by 3
Notes and Tips
- Set Bonus:
- Partial (3 pieces): Nano Defense +200
- Full (6 pieces): Killing enemies restres health
- Required Tech Scrap To Upgrade:
- Required Materials To Upgrade:
Builds That Use This Armor
- Builds Info 1
- Builds Info 2
- Builds Info 3
Technogenesis Head Gear Upgrade Table
|MK II||23||Nano Defense +7|
|MK IV||29||Nano Defense +7|
|MK VI||33||Damage - Armored +3%|
|MK VIII||36||Damage - Armored +3%|
|MK X||39||Damage - Armored +4%|