Nano Resistance in The Surge 2 is a Defensive Stat. Nano Resistance is provided by Gear and determines amount of damage received by nano sources. Higher Nano Resistance decrease nano damage taken. Using higher level of Gear or upgrading it, can provide with additional Nano Resistance.
Nano Resistance Use:
- It determines amount of damage received by nano sources.
- Higher Nano Resistance decrease nano damage taken
How to increase Nano Resistance:
- Nano Resistance is provided by Gear and can be boosted with Implants.
- Using higher level of Gear or upgrading it, can provide with additional Nano Resistance.
- Nano Resistance can be boosted by using Tissue Hardening Injection or Nano-Purge Injection.
Notes and Tips:
- A player may benefit from up to +350 Nano Resistance explicitly from buffs such as the Liquidator Set's full set bonus, the Technogenesis Set's partial set bonus, the Tissue Hardening Injection, the Nano-Purge Injection, the Deflection Hardener, the Deflection Auto-Defender, the Nano Absorber, and the Nano Absorber EX.
- e.g. a player equipped with the Technogenesis Set (+200 Nano Resistance) with the Nano Absorber (+150 Nano Resistance) and Nano Absorber EX (+250 Nano Resistance) implants equipped would only receive +350 Nano Resistance from buffs instead of +600 Nano Resistance.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!