The Surge 2 Data
|Name||The Surge 2|
|Release Date||September 24th 2019|
|Genre||Role Playing (RPG), Action|
|Publisher||Focus Home Interactive|
|Plataforms||PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.|
The Surge 2 is an action-RPG game developed by Deck13 and published by Focus Home Interactive. Being the successor to The Surge, the game will focus on the Single Player experience and won't provide co-op or multiplayer. There will still be interaction between players by using some items that are visible and interactive for all online players.
The Surge 2 gameplay provides hardcore, souls-like experience, with a unique limb-targeting function that allows for deeper combat. Players will be able to craft and upgrade their gear allowing them to progress throughout the game.
In The Surge 2, players can create their own character and backstory. When the game begins, they will awake from a coma and find themselves inside a prison at the city of Jericho, where an apocalyptic event has taken place. Players will need to find their way through the city while upgrading their equipment in order to survive.
Game Story Overview
The Surge 2 takes place some months after the events of The Surge. Players will find themselves at the city of Jericho, a wasteland urban area that was quarentined after the mysterious blackout. There game will be oriented around a main story, but there will be variations as players will be able to choose their initial background. This will have an impact on some of the game events and choices the player will be able to make.
The Surge 2 Game Features
- Customize your character: Utilize the new character creation feature to customize your character looks. You can also select the background story, granting additional RPG features that will impact dialogues and choices.
- Customize your stats: By increasing your core power (similar to leveling up), you can spend module points to upgrade your Health, Stamina and Energy allowing to adjust to personal prefferences.
- Improved AI: Experience challenging and fresh souls-like combat with the improved AI that allows enemies to team up against you.
- Jericho City: Explore the wasteland urban area of Jericho city. Providing more freedom than its predecessor, traverse and discover all the different districts of the post-apocalyptic city, where almost everyone wants to kill you to steal your gear.
- Deep Combat: Find and exploit the enemy weakness by using a limb-targeting system that allows you to attack and chop off enemy limbs.
- Combat Drone: Deploy a Combat Drone equipped with different modules that allows you to approach combat in many different ways.
- Craft and Adapt: Cut enemy limbs to acquire weapons and schematics of their armor and implants. Use the schematics to craft and upgrade you gear to be able to survive the challenges that await you. Equip partial or full sets to aquire unique bonuses
The Surge 2 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit;
- CPU: AMD FX-8320 or Intel Core i5-4690k;
- RAM: 8 GB;
- Video Card: AMD Radeon R9 280 or GeForce GTX 950;
- Hard drive: 20GB HDD.
- Operating system: Windows 7/8/10 64-bit;
- CPU: AMD FX-8370 or the Intel Core i7-3820;
- RAM: 16 GB;
- Video card: AMD Radeon RX VEGA 56 or NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti;
- Hard drive: 20GB HDD.
The Surge 2 Gallery