An overview of NPC quests is outlined in the Side Quests page.
Game Progress Route
This is the first area of the game. Your main objective is to escape from the Detention Center by acquiring an Exo-Rig and defeating Warden Garcia. Follow the path and defeat Violent Vic, you will gain access to a Medbay where you acquire the Exo-Rig. Keep going and defeat Warden Garcia, you will obtain Combat Drone. Keep going and Brother Truman will help you escape using a magnetic lift.
After escaping the Detention Center, Brother Truman will ask you to go to the Seaside Court and meet with Brother Eli. Go down the alleys and follow the path until you arrive at the Canal Back Alleys. Once there, go down to the sewers and cross the river using the pipes as a bridge. Once on the other side, open the path back to the Medbay. After the path is open, go to All Saints BLVD and defeat the enemies. Watch the Strange Vision and follow the stairs down into Welders Block. After defeating some enemies, you will arrive at the Seaside Court.
- Follow the path at the Seaside Court Supply Route until you reach the Medbay located at Blue Sparkle Compound
- Go through the Residential Rooftops and jump down to the main street, turn left to arrive at the Residential Back Alleys
- Explore the zone and enter the second building to meet Penny and complete the quest Delicatessen.
- Go back to the main street and keep going until you arrive at Paper Street, activate the Path back to the Medbay located at the Blue Sparkle Compound
- Explore the Paper Street area to find Finn and complete the quest A Simple Favor. Keep going until you reach The Flooded Grounds
- Explore the zone and watch the Strange Vision. Defeat the enemies and activate the door leading back to the Medbay located at the Blue Sparkle Compound
- Enter the tunnel and go up using the magnetic lift and deactivate the P.A.X. unit by using the controls located at the Ship Graveyard
- Go back and enter the area where the P.A.X unit was. Go right and go up the ramp. Defeat all the enemies and activate the computer to lower the bridge and access Terminal Z
- Keep going until you find a small room with a loot cache and some boxes. Break the boxes and unlock the door leading back to the Medbay located at the Blue Sparkle Compound
- Go back to the room with the loot cache and jump below to access Little Johnny boss area.
- Defeat Little Johnny and head back to the Seaside Court, open the magnetic locks along the way using the EMP-44 'Starfish' to obtain audiolog April's Fate for quest April's Fool
- You will encounter Brother Eli in your way back, kill him and enter the Seaside Court
Port Nixon is under control of the SPARK religion and Matriarch Celeste's youngest son Little Johnny. Follow the path through the Seaside Court Supply Route until you reach the Medbay located at Blue Sparkle Compound. After activating the Medbay, turn right and pass through the Residential Rooftops until you meet with Mortimer Gideon the Third. Jump down to the main street and turn left to arrive at the Residential Back Alleys. Kill all the enemies and enter the building with the jammed door to meet Penny and obtain Delicatessen quest. Keep going until you arrive at Paper Street, open the door to the right and you will be able to go back to the Medbay located at the Blue Sparkle Compound. If you explore Paper Street, you will find a ramp leading to Finn. You can either pay the 2.000 Tech Scrap debt of Molly Fox or kill him to complete the quest A Simple Favor. Keep going until you arrive to The Flooded Grounds. Once there, watch the Strange Vision. Defeat the enemies in the area and open the door providing another shortcut to the Medbay located at the Blue Sparkle Compound. Enter the small tunnel and use the magnetic lift to enter the Ship Graveyard, destroy the boxes to your left and activate the computer to neutralize the P.A.X. unit. Go back using the same magnetic lift and turn right from the P.A.X. unit. Go up the ramp, kill the enemies and activate the computer to reach Terminal Z. Keep going until you find a small room with some boxes. Behind the boxes there's a path leading back to the Medbay located at the Blue Sparkle Compound. Go back to the small room and jump to the lower area to reach Little Johnny boss arena. Once you've defeated Little Johnny, head back to the Seaside Court. You can use EMP-44 'Starfish' to open the door located at the small room prior to Little Johnny fight to obtain audiolog April's Fate and complete the quest April's Fool. You will encounter Brother Eli on your way back and a boss fight will begin. Kill him and enter the Seaside Court.