Stamina in The Surge 2 is a Primary Stat. Stamina determines the amount of attacks, parries, jump and evades your character can perform You can see your Stmina bar in the lower-mid part of the screen as a green bar. If you stop spending stamina, it will quickly renegerate after a short period.
- Your character starts with 150 stamina points.
- You use your Stamina to: attack, parry, jump and evade.
- If you run out of Stamina, you won't be able to jump, parry, attack or evade until the bar fills up
- If you stop attacking for a period of time, the bar will quickly restore
- Each weapon consumes a different amount of stamina
How to increase Stamina:
- You can spend 1 module point to increase your maximum amount of stamina. Module points can be respect at any given time if you are at a Medbay so feel free to experiment with different builds.
Notes and Tips:
- Some Implants can provide Stamina boost